Moong Dal Vada
- 1 cup green moong dal
- ½ cup yellow mong dal
- Tender Leaves carom seeds
- Tender Leaves saunf
- Tender Leaves black pepper powder
- Tender Leaves rock salt
- Take both green and yellow moong dal in a bowl and wash it properly. Soak it in water for 4-5 hours.
- Then strain the excess water and put the dal in a grinder, add ½ green chilli and little ginger and 2-3 cloves of garlic. Grind it with very little water.
- Then empty the contents in a bowl and add few Tender Leaves carom seeds and saunf. Also, add ¼ tsp black pepper powder and Tender Leaves rock salt as per taste.
- Now mix the ingredients well and make small flat vada and fry them in hot oil.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.