Chironji And Makhane Ki Kheer
- 1 cup Makhane
- Tender Leaves cardamom powder
- Tender Leaves cinnamon powder
- Tender Leaves nutmeg powder
- Saffron strands
- In a pan add some ghee and roast the makhana. After it is roasted let it cool for 5 minutes then coarsely grind it in a blender.
- Boil the milk till it gets condensed to half. Keep stirring the milk at regular intervals. Now add coarse makhana and jaggery powder. Mix it well and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
- Add 2 strands of saffron, Tender Leaves cardamom powder, a pinch of Tender Leaves nutmeg and cinnamon powder. Mix it and cook again for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Now in another pan roast some almonds, raisins and chironji in ghee till they are a little brown. Add the dry fruits to the kheer. Relish the warmth of the kheer in the cold weather and enjoy the festivities.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.