- Roasted oats (if not available you can roast the oats on a medium flame)
- Fruit puree of your choice (apple / banana / pear)
- Tender Leaves cardamom powder
- Tender Leaves nutmeg powder
- Tender Leaves saffron
- Boil 2 cups of water.
- Add 2tbsp of roasted oats and give it a nice stir.
- Add fruit puree of your choice (shared above). Cook it for 5 minutes. Add little breastmilk and 2 strands of Tender Leaves saffron and little cardamom powder.
- Sprinkle some magic and a little nutmeg powder. Happy weaning!
- Always consult a pediatrician before starting solid food for your young ones
- Always try a new recipe for 3 consecutive days to check for allergies
- Strictly avoid salt and sugar till they turn one year old
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.