- Tender Leaves sabudana
- Boiled potato
- Tender Leaves cumin seed
- Tender Leaves pepper powder
- Take ½ cup Tender Leaves sabudana. Wash it thoroughly with 6-7 water. Let it soak for 4 hours before cooking it so it becomes non-sticky.
- In a pan add 2tsps ghee and put few tender leaves cumin seeds. Wait till they crackle.
- Now add the boiled and finely chopped boiled potatoes.
- Add the soaked sabudana and mix it well with a small pinch of Tender Leaves black pepper powder. (add Tender Leaves rock salt after the child has celebrated his / her first birthday).
- Garnish it with coriander leaves and lots of love. Happy weaning!
By this age our child has tried many solids and our job as parents is to make Food time fun time by introducing new variety new colours to their plate. Also many of us must be struggling with the tantrums little one must by throwing but just be patient don’t force feed and let them take their time. Also this is the stage where we stop pureeing everything and let our child chew the food. These naughty ones are more smart than we think, they prefer purees as its easier and they don’t have to put much energy in chewing but time and again we should encourage them to chew the food.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.