- Nachni atta
- Tender Leaves cardamom
- Tender Leaves cinnamon powder
- In a pan heat 2 tsp ghee, add 2tbsp nachni / ragi attar oat it for 4-5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup of water and whisk it nicely to avoid lumps. Add jaggery (totally optional, but no sugar).
- If it’s very thick Add little breastmilk for running consistency.
- Sprinkle half pinch of Tender Leaves cardamom powder and Tender Leaves cinnamon powder and lots of happiness. Happy weaning!
By this age our child has tried many solids and our job as parents is to make Food time fun time by introducing new variety new colours to their plate. Also many of us must be struggling with the tantrums little one must by throwing but just be patient don’t force feed and let them take their time. Also this is the stage where we stop pureeing everything and let our child chew the food. These naughty ones are more smart than we think, they prefer purees as its easier and they don’t have to put much energy in chewing but time and again we should encourage them to chew the food.
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.