Lentil soup (moong dal pani)
- 4tbsp of yellow moong dal
- Tender Leaves turmeric powder
- Take the dal and wash it properly. Soak it for 20 mins.
- Now add it to a pressure cooker With 1.5 cups of water.
- Add a generous pinch of Tender Leaves turmeric powder. Close the lid of the pressure cooker and let it cook on a medium flame for 4-5 whistles.
- After cooling, mash it and then gently strain it. As the kid grows we can reduce the water and get a thicker consistency soup. Happy weaning.
- Always consult a pediatrician before starting solid food for your young ones
- Always try a new recipe for 3 consecutive days to check for allergies
- Strictly avoid salt and sugar till they turn one year old
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.