- Oats or powdered oats
- Tender Leaves cinnamon powder
- In a pan boil some water then add whole or powdered oats (grind the whole oats into a food processor to make powdered oats).
- Keep stirring it to cook it properly.
- After cooking it sprinkle a little cinnamon powder.
This recipe can further be given a new twist by adding fruits to it. Add grated apple or pear to the boiling water to add more flavours to the oats porridge.
- Always consult a pediatrician before starting solid food for your young ones
- Always try a new recipe for 3 consecutive days to check for allergies
- Strictly avoid salt and sugar till they turn one year old
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.