- Any rice
- Tender Leaves star anise
- Take 2 tbsp of rice and wash it thoroughly.
- Add 1 small star anise and soak the rice for 15 20 mins.
- Put the rice in a cooking pot along with the star anise and add 2-3 cups of water and put it on a medium flame. The flavours of star anise will help in colic and is also a good treatment for common cold and cough.
- After cooking it for roughly 15 mins check if the rice is properly cooked.
- Remove the star anise and use a strainer to strain the rice and mash it with a spoon to get the required rice water with starch. After a month when the child is ready you can feed the baby the mashed rice also. Happy weaning.
- Always consult a pediatrician before starting solid food for your young ones
- Always try a new recipe for 3 consecutive days to check for allergies
- Strictly avoid salt and sugar till they turn one year old
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.