- Tender Leaves green cardamom powder
- Tender Leaves saffron
- Tender Leaves nutmeg powder
- Jaggery (Totally optional)
- In a pan heat some ghee.
- Add 2 tbsp wheat flour and roast it on a medium flame until it turns light brown.
- Add 1-2 cups boiling water and whisk it thoroughly to avoid lumps.
- Add little jaggery (Totally optional).
- Add half pinch of Tender Leaves green cardamom powder and 2 strands of saffron (we waited roughly 8 months before we introduced saffron as it is a little heavy).
- Let it cook for 3-4 minutes. Add ¼ pinch of Tender Leaves nutmeg powder to add medicinal properties to it. (Nutmeg is the most magical spice for infants as it helps babies to sleep better, oops I forgot it’s magical for mommies to wink, and it’s an excellent remedy for colic and indigestion).
- Serve it with lots of cuddles. Happy weaning!
- Always consult a pediatrician before starting solid food for your young ones
- Always try a new recipe for 3 consecutive days to check for allergies
- Strictly avoid salt and sugar till they turn one year old
Leave A Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.